Saturday, February 3, 2018

Cisco NetAcad Free Cybersecurity and Linux Courses

Cisco Networking Academy (NetAcad) has launched free courses on various IT domains such as Cybersecurity, Linux, IoT, etc. It aims to fill in the knowledge gap (and the lack of) for Cybersecurity professionals.


I've enrolled in the Intro to Cybersecurity and Linux Unhatched courses as a precursor for my CCNA Cyber Ops. I was lucky to be chosen in the Cisco's Global Cybersecurity Scholarship Program.


You'll get a Certificate of Completion after successfully taking the final exam (up to 3 takes) and completing the course feedback.


The Linux Unhatched course is pretty basic and it has an Ubuntu Linux Virtual Machine that you can play around.


Since I was so engaged with the free courses I was also able to complete the Cybersecurity Essentials course within a short period of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment