Friday, August 24, 2018

CCNA Cyber Ops Certified!

I finally got CCNA Cyber Ops certified! I started taking Cybersecurity courses and signed up in Cisco Networking Academy free Cybersecurity Intro course early this year. Not too long ago, Cisco had launched their Cybersecurity Scholarship Program and I was lucky to be part of Cohort 6.

I just finished reading the SECFND Official Cert Guide (OCG) and will read SECOPS next. This is to refresh my memory and reinforce the exhaustive list of Cybersecurity concepts. While reading the OCG and watching Keith Barker's White Hat Hacking video course, I'm also building a new Cybersecurity lab, this time using VMware Workstation to run a Cisco Virtual Firepower Mangement Center (FMC), Kali Linux, a mix of Windows and Linux machines, and integrate my new Cisco ASA 5560W-X with FirePOWER.

You can't be in Cybersecurity without learning Linux so I'll probably take LPIC-1 before the year ends. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment